The last few dates of basketball conditioning is listed below.
IT IS OPTIONAL TO ATTEND, yet encouraged for students interested in basketball. Additionally, students must have their athletic physicals completed and uploaded to our system to participate!
All students must have valid physicals in order to participate. Students who are not athletically cleared will watch from the sideline.
If you don’t have a physical, please follow these steps:
- Download the MHHS Physical form here: http://s3.amazonaws.com/vnn-aws-sites/10999/files/2017/03/5b88773a98eb3fc7-Physical-Form.pdf
- Obtain your physical from your doctor, have them sign the physi11/cal form
- Upload the completed physical form to https://www.athleticclearance.com/. You will need to create an account and identify the school as Mountain House High.
- Call the MHHS front office at 209-836-7460 to inform them your physical is uploaded to athleticclearance.com
- The coaches cannot do anything if you walk into the sessions with your physical forms. You must upload it to Athleticclearance.com and be cleared by the front office to participate.
For any questions,, please email Coach Reno Ursal @ firstname.lastname@example.org.
Remaining October 2019 Conditioning Dates & Times (subject to change)
10/22/2019 – Tuesday – 7:30 – 8:45 PM – MHHS Small Gym
10/24/2019 – Thursday – immediately after 7 PM Meet the Coaches Parent Meeting
10/30/2019 – Wednesday – 7:30 – 9:00 PM – MHHS Small Gym
11/04/19 – Monday – 1st day of tryouts
11/05/19 – Tuesday – 2nd day of tryouts
11/06/19 – Wednesday – 3rd day of tryouts
11/07/19 – Thursday – 4th day of tryouts if needed
11/08/19 – Friday – Team rosters announced
Students must be present at tryouts and must be athletically cleared to participate in Tryout week! Thanks!